I am selling an “Axiom V2” built by Mike Cooke in 2006.
- two sails
an old Hyde sail (used a lot but operational)
a KA10 – from 2012 (good condition, little used)
- straight boom
- CST mast (40s, M353 – medium)
- tiller with rudder adjustment
- ride hight adjuster (length adjustment of the push rod)
- wings are NOT removable
- slip trolley (galvanized steel)
- various accessories / spare parts optional
The boat has seen some modifications and improvements like the deck layout, line guidance, vang etc.
The moth is ready to sail and suitable for beginners.